STUDENT ELECTIONS 2017-2018:
- Nomination papers for the Class of 2018, 2019 and 2020 must be filed by the end of school on Monday, May 22, and returned to Ms. Zakrzewski in the Main Office.
- Signatures must be from members of your class if you are planning to run for the offices of: Class President, Vice President, Secretary or Treasurer.
- Signatures can be from any students in Grades 9, 10, 11, if you are running for Student Council, which is a school-wide office.
- School Council (2yr) position grade 10 for the next school year.
- Representative to the School Committee (2yr) position Grade 10 for the next school year.
- Representative to the Abington Education Foundation (1yr) position Grade 11 for next school year.